By James Powell
- Provides an available creation to community technology that's compatible for a vast audience
- Devotes numerous chapters to a survey of the way graph conception has been utilized in a few clinical data-driven disciplines
- Explores how graph thought may relief library and knowledge scientists
Read Online or Download A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
Rules of Transaction Processing is a accomplished consultant to constructing purposes, designing structures, and comparing engineering items. The ebook presents designated discussions of the inner workings of transaction processing platforms, and it discusses how those structures paintings and the way most sensible to make use of them.
Complaints of the 2012 foreign convention on details expertise and software program Engineering offers chosen articles from this significant occasion, which used to be held in Beijing, December 8-10, 2012. This e-book offers the newest study developments, tools and experimental ends up in the fields of knowledge expertise and software program engineering, protecting numerous state of the art learn theories and techniques.
This ebook introduces the issues dealing with web of items builders and explores present applied sciences and methods that will help you deal with, mine, and make experience of the information being gathered by using the world’s most well-liked database on the web - MySQL. The IoT is poised to alter how we have interaction with and understand the realm round us, and the probabilities are approximately boundless.
This booklet constitutes the refereed convention complaints of the fifteenth overseas convention on clever info research, which used to be held in October 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden. The 36 revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from seventy five submissions. the conventional concentration of the IDA symposium sequence is on end-to-end clever help for facts research.
- Ethnographically Speaking: Autoethnography, Literature, and Aesthetics (Ethnographic Alternatives)
- Computational Red Teaming: Risk Analytics of Big-Data-to-Decisions Intelligent Systems
- Advances in Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing: Workshops of ESOCC 2014, Manchester, UK, September 2-4, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- The People’s Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Language Resources (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
Additional resources for A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) by James Powell